1. Reservation: The reservation agreement and its variations concerning the services of the Casa Agua Alta are not binding until they are confirmed..
2. Deposit: Depending on agreement or amount of booking, a prepayment from 30% up to 100 % is demanded. Casa Agua Alta can ask a credit card guarantee instead of a prepayment. The prepayment has to be done until 7 days after receiving the comunication. A delayed payment entitles the Casa Agua Alta to dissolve the contract and to claim the cancellation fees mentioned in number 5.
3. Occupation and return of apartments: As long as there is no other arrangement the occupation of the apartment is possible from 3.00 pm to 6.00 p.m. Return of the apartment must take place until 10.00am on the day of departure.
4. Prices and duty of payment: The prices result from the confirmation of the reservation, the current available rate, and with respect to special contract arrangements. The final bill must be paid on check-in with credit card or cash.
5. Policy and consequences of a cancellation or a reservation not taken up (no-show): The customer must inform the Casa Agua Alta of a cancellation as early as possible. In case of cancellation, Casa Agua Alta is entitled to charge the customer the following cancellation fees as a % of the reserved apartment:
Up to 42 days before arrival: 25%
Up to 21 days before arrival: 75%
Up to 7 days before arrival or non appearance (No Show): 100%
6. Customer liability: the customer is liable to the Casa Agua Alta c/o AGUA ALTA POLO SA DE CV – AZTLAN 230, COLONIA CIUDAD DEL SOL, ZAPOPAN JALISCO C.P. 45050 for all damages and losses, which are caused by him, his participants or partners.
By providing your contact information you hereby agree and acknowledge that you may receive communications about your current reservations and future offers we may sell within our website
Data Collection Purposes
Your personal data is being collected to confirm, update and follow up with the hired services or purchased products; for promotional and marketing purposes; for payment processing purposes, to comply with the obligations engaged with our customers when they purchase our products, to evaluate the quality of our services, to communicate with your emergency contact in case you have requested such communication, to conduct analysis on traveling habits and preferences, and other purposes as set forth in our.
Options To Limit The Way We Use Or Communicate Your Personal Data
You may cancel your subscription to receive promotions and offers at any time by contacting us and requesting such cancellation using the contact information below.
You may also limit the way we use or share your personal data by unsubscribing from our promotional e-mail lists. Each promotional e-mail you receive from us regarding our Programs includes instructions at the bottom on how to remove yourself from our promotional e-mail list.
Transfers Of Your Personal Data
You are entitled to enforce at any time your privacy rights, including the right to access your data; to request us such data be updated, amended or deleted; to oppose to the way we process your data for a specific purpose or to revoke, at any time, consent previously granted, to the extent permitted by the law. If you revoke our ability to use certain personal information we may not be able to provide certain goods and services to you.
To exercise any of the above described rights, please send an email in Spanish and addressed to Casa Agua Alta c/o Agua Alta Polo Sa De Cv, using the contact information below. Please make sure to include your full name, last name, mailing address, an e-mail and where the response should be sent to you and a telephone number where we can reach you. Our Chief Privacy Officer may provide any information you may require about the process, including: (i) the information that you will be asked to provide to identify yourself and documents that you may need to enclose with your request; if the case, the information that your legal representative will be asked to provide to identify himself and to evidence that he is acting on your representation; (ii) timeframes to receive a response from us regarding your request; (iii) information regarding how you may present your request, including forms and/or templates available (if any) and; (iv) how the Company will deliver the information to you (which usually would be copies of documents or data messages).
You may contact us using the following methods:
Attention to: Casa Agua Alta c/o Agua Alta Polo Sa De Cv
Aztlan 230, Colonia Ciudad Del Sol, Zapopan Jalisco c.p. 45050
Phone: +52 (1) 322120 7961